www.transformersmovie.com

In a world and age that is continuously batteling for all to conform to it's own system of beliefs,
there is answer to this ancient struggle.

Friday, June 20, 2008

There Is A Place

There is a Place
There is a place
In my heart
I have prepared
Just for You.
But the look on Your face
Is telling me
That it’s not ok
That You can’t have it all

Lord,
Come and have
Your way
With me,
With me,
With me,
With my heart

Today’s the day
That could change it all,
If I would just trust You
And just give
You full reign,
And I would find
You faithful to care
for my whole heart.

All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give
I will ever learn to trust Him
In His presence daily live

Lord, I give all to You.
All to You.
All of my heart is Yours.

There is a place
In my heart
I have prepared
Just for You.
But I know
You want complete reign
of this whole heart

No comments: