www.transformersmovie.com

In a world and age that is continuously batteling for all to conform to it's own system of beliefs,
there is answer to this ancient struggle.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Beliefs

I believe the Bible to be God's Holy Word perfect and without mistake.

I believe Jesus Christ to be God's only Son sent to provide the final unblemished sacrifice to atone for man's sin.

I believe that Salvation is available to all, but mot automatic.

I believe that one must believe in their heart and confess with their mouth Jesus as Lord, and they will be saved.

I believe that by God's grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ alone can one be forgiven of their sins and receive abundant life here on earth and experience everlasting life in heaven.

I believe the Holy Spirit to be God who indwells believers as a deposit and guarantee of salvation.

No comments: